Work closely with the Engineering Manager and Project Engineers to create high-quality documentation.
- Prepare operation/maintenance procedures, acceptance and qualification test procedures and reports, assembly instructions and any special request documents having to do with standard and special products.
- Compile technical data, illustrations, operating information and specifications to support proposals and reports.
- Generate ECO's for release and revision of engineering documents.
- Review documentation requirements upon receipt of new orders, compare to the original proposal; advise of any variations.
- Serve as primary contact for engineering documentation generated.
- Work within the team to ensure accurate and timely response to customer requirements.
EDUCATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- Associates degree in Industrial Arts; additional courses in language and engineering preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years technical writing plus the ability to read and understand mechanical drawings
- Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products a must.
- Experience with AutoCAD helpful.
Valcor Engineering Corp.Valcor Engineering is one of the largest and most recognized suppliers of fluid control products in the aircraft, aerospace and military fields. We specialize in the design and manufacture of Solenoid Valves and control components for liquids and gases in critical application in the aerospace, nuclear, light industrial and scientific industries.