IT Systems Administrator
- Expired: July 01, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Valcor Engineering is one of the largest and most recognized suppliers of fluid control products in the aircraft, aerospace and military fields. We specialize in the design and manufacture of Solenoid Valves and control components for liquids and gases in critical application in the aerospace, nuclear, light industrial and scientific industries.
Valcor is a small, privately-owned business. Roughly 300 users, Windows endpoints with a virtualized on-prem server environment, using O365 cloud Exchange.
Valcor is looking for an ambitious candidate to leverage technical, hands-on skills of Windows desktop and server platforms to support our growing IT environment. The IT Systems Administrator duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following
- Administer Windows server environment via AD, DNS, DHCP etc.
- Assist in remediating security issues identified by our threat feed monitoring / SIEM / vulnerability scanning
- Action tickets from end users RE: software / hardware troubleshooting
- Work with Vendors to manage software / maintenance renewals / ticket troubleshooting
- Assist in disaster recovery and act as integral role on Incident Response team through planning and testing
- Support Cybersecurity initiatives as they align with DFARS regulations / NIST / CMMC
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of experience in help desk / administration role
- SQL Server experience preferred
- VMWare experience preferred
- Office 365 experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Authorized to work in the US
Valcor Engineering Corporation
TechnologyView all jobs at Valcor Engineering Corporation