Human Resources Shared Services Coordinator - PeopleConnect
- $18 Hourly
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
The Human Resources Coordinator will provide high quality, comprehensive support on key HR processes and HR transactions enterprise-wide. This role will deliver exceptional customer service and reliable answers to employees and people managers. They will also execute on efficient processes resulting in more consistent data and insights.
- Serve as initial point of contact for employees and people managers on most transactional HR needs and requests. Engage to determine scope of need, work to resolve issue, and direct to resources; escalate issues when necessary.
- Find opportunities for continuous improvement initiatives within assigned scope of work. Propose solutions and ideas to find more efficient ways to deliver HR support to employees and people leaders.
- Support enterprise HR transactional work. Work to improve and standardize work to support automation where feasible.
- Liaise with Centers of Expertise to deliver employee and manager-facing content and to support questions.
- Maintain confidences and sensitive information.
- Ensure all Service Level Agreements are met or exceeded.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Excellent organizational skills and initiative to improve processes and prioritize tasks
- Passion for delivering world-class customer service with focused attentiveness and responsiveness to customer needs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have knowledge of and the ability to use a PC as well as Microsoft Office Suite and other human capital management software
- 1+ year experience in an HR support or customer service role preferred
- Bilingual Spanish/English skills preferred
The budgeted range starts at $18. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 427027
Vail ResortsBroomfield, CO
BusinessView All Vail Resorts Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.