Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Responsibilities include (but not limited to)
- Accurately place correct price tags (SKU tag) on the correct merchandise.
- Utilizing an RF scanner, they will process merchandise for put away and picks, ensuring timely and accurate processing of orders for assigned Stores.
- Restocks warehouse inventory by accurately scanning merchandise into specific locations.
- Identify any overages, shortages, miss-ships or damages when processing orders, and reconcile the variances with the data entry clerk or a manager.
- Communicate with management and co-workers to ensure an effective work plan.
- Demonstrate timely and consistent attendance.
- Act in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Follow policies, loss prevention, and safety procedures at all times.
- Possess the ability to work unsupervised, with strong attention to detail.
- Responsible for detailed receiving inbound product from vendors, verifying quantities and accuracy of shipments.
- May be required to assist in other Departments.
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 6-12 months of Warehouse/Distribution experience preferred
- Basic Computer Skills with ability to learn
- English Fluency
- Basic Math Skills
- Any previous tagging/picking/processing work history
- RF handheld scanning experience - preferred
- Warehouse shipping/receiving background - preferred
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Be the center of distribution in one of our two locations! Working at the DC's gives you the unique opportunity of distributing and seeing all of our top gear sold at our stores before it goes out. Working for Vail Resorts Retail at our Distribution Centers provides a unique experience that is behind the scenes. You can also take advantage of being part of the Vail Resorts family with employee perks, such as a free ski pass to our world-class resorts, discounted lodging, and more.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 175738