Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
SUMMARY OF JOB
Responsible for assesing,selling, and performing quality tunes and repairs to customers' equipment. Assist with store operations such as but not limited to: generating sales, supervising and directing the technician staff, assist service Manger with warranty submission/completion, supply orders, and shop work management . You will need to learn or know basic bike repair for service writing capabilities in the snow off-season.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Service and repair customer merchandise according to established guidelines
- Complete accurate work orders and prioritize work in an expedient manner
- Determine customer equipment needs, assist in generating sales er
- Provide customers with highest level of service by serving as a knowledgable resource to customers and co-workers
- Adhere to a all company policies and guidelines
- Remain current on industry products and trends, and demonstrate knowledge of products
- Protect company assets through loss prevention techniques
- Maintain all company paperwork according to policy Communicate with store management to achieve a seamless customer experience and maximize profitability
- Train, lead and manage associate technicians
- dentify shop supply needs
- Manage work order flow to completion
- Maintain equipment and identify equipment proactive servicing needs
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, adhere to all safety procedures
- Ensure all proper housekeeping methods and overall cleanliness of the shop is adhered to
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 170840