Club Services Coordinator - $17 per hour
- $20 Hourly
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Housing: Currently Available
- Outlet: Vail Mountain Club
- Starting Wage: $17 per Hour
- Effective October 2022 minimum wage will be increased to $20/hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time
- Skill Level: Intermediate
Vail Mountain Club is one of eight Vail Resorts private clubs located at the base of Vail Mountain in the heart of Vail Village where unmatched parking amenities are coupled with unique skiing, recreational and social privileges for the use and enjoyment of members and their guests. The Club is designed to provide the ultimate in convenience for those desiring to experience the finest that the Vail community has to offer.
The Club Services Coordinator reports to the Events and Front Desk Manager and is a full time, year-round position.
This is an all-round Club Services position. The Coordinator assists the Manager with events and activities for Club members and their families with a focus on kids’ activities. The Coordinator also supports other areas of the Club including the front desk with concierge and other guest services, valet services, and general Clubhouse duties.
- Work with all Club Managers to assist where needed.
- Develop, coordinate, market and execute children activities
- Assist Manager with other events and activities as required
- Create marketing newsletters, promotional flyers, update the Club website, maintain VMC photo library.
- Must be knowledgeable of Vail Mountain Club policies and procedures in order to fill in where needed.
- Must be organized, adaptable, detail-oriented, complete tasks under deadlines and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be willing to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to handle guest complaints and questions in a calm, polite manner. •Perform other duties as assigned.
- College education required
- Experience working with children preferred
- Club experience preferred
- Valid CO driver's license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher, Guest Connect, Jonas Clubhouse Online, EMMA and ALICE
- Other duties as assigned.
The budgeted range starts at $17. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 431028
Vail MountainVail, CO
BusinessView All Vail Mountain Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.