Senior Product Designer
- Expired: May 12, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Vagaro is seeking a motivated Senior Product Designer who enjoys problem solving and working with end users to create the best experience possible. We are looking for an experienced designer to help lead the direction of the future of Vagaro's products and features. Someone who thrives in a fast-moving environment and can work with multiple stakeholders.
Website builder is one of many features we are building this year. If you have experience working at Squarespace, Wix, or other website building companies, we want to speak with you!
***Position reports to Pleasanton, CA- Onsite position***
*Please provide passwords for protected portfolios*
- 15 days PTO
- 9 company holidays
- Reimbursement program using any of Vagaro services.
- 401k retirement plan with matching
- Annual Bonus
- Healthcare, dental & vision plans for individuals and families
- Life insurance, supplemental programs
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Discounted tickets program
- Doordash Dash Pass
- On-site fitness center
- Work/Life & EAP services
- Lead projects through an end to end design process: research, ideation, strategy, information architecture, interaction design, launch and testing
- Work closely with developers to deliver a polished final product
- You will mentor members of the design team
- Be data-driven and have an interest in how we measure the value of design
- Facilitate user research and testing, ensuring usability and product consistency
- Improve existing design solutions while also continuing to evolve our best-in-class experience
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Contribute OKRs, product strategy, vision, and roadmaps by working with Project Manager and Engineering partners from concept and discovery through to delivery and beyond
- Maintain clear team alignment around goals and priorities
- 6+ years of experience working within a product design organization
- 2+ years of experience contributing to design systems and a portfolio to demonstrate
- Knowledge of current trends in design and technology
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with researchers, engineers and stakeholders
Nice to have:
- Passionate about beautiful, minimal, responsive design
- Experience designing with Webflow
- Past experience designing for a website builder company (i.e. Squarespace, Wix, etc.)
- Humor and fun working collaboratively with others
About the Company:
Vagaro, Inc. develops an all-in-one business management platform and a powerful online marketplace for the salon, spa, and fitness industries. More than 173,000 professionals and 67,000+ businesses in the United States, Canada, UK, and Australia use Vagaro's cloud-based software to manage all aspects of their operations. Consumers choose Vagaro to search for and book services in their community at their convenience. Vagaro is easy-to-use and works on any device. Learn more by visiting https://www.vagaro.com and https://sales.vagaro.com.
BusinessView all jobs at Vagaro
Get fresh Product Designer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.