- Posted: over a month ago
Vagaro is seeking a motivated product designer who enjoys problem solving and working with end users to create the best experience possible. We are looking for an experienced designer to help lead the direction of the future of Vagaro's products and features. Someone who thrives in a fast-moving environment and can work with multiple stakeholders.
Website builder is one of many features we are building this year, if you have experience working at Squarespace, Wix, or other website building companies, we want to speak with you!
*Position reports to Pleasanton, CA- Onsite position*
*Please provide passwords for protected portfolios *
- 15 days PTO
- 9 company holidays
- Reimbursement program using any of Vagaro services.
- 401k retirement plan with matching
- Healthcare, dental & vision plans for individuals and families
- Life insurance, supplemental programs
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Discounted tickets program
- Doordash Dash Pass
- On-site fitness center
- Work/Life & EAP services
- Simplify complex interaction problems and champion a user-centered design methodology
- Experience iterating on design with experimentation (e.g. A/B testing)
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- Deliver polished designs and elaborate specs to our development team with smooth handoff
- Passion for identifying and solving customer problems
- Comfortable designing and prototyping in high fidelity to help others visualize the future
- Work with the team to evolve and maintain our design system
- 3+ years of product experience
- Figma Extraordinaire
- Great taste and aesthetic awareness
- A foundation in how native apps and web applications work and are built
- An understanding of information architecture
Nice to have:
- Passionate about beautiful, minimal, responsive design
- Past experience designing for a website builder company (i.e. Squarespace, Wix, etc.)
- Humor and fun working collaboratively with others
About the Company:
Vagaro, Inc. develops an all-in-one business management platform and a powerful online marketplace for the salon, spa, and fitness industries. More than 173,000 professionals and 67,000+ businesses in the United States, Canada, UK, and Australia use Vagaro's cloud-based software to manage all aspects of their operations. Consumers choose Vagaro to search for and book services in their community at their convenience. Vagaro is easy-to-use and works on any device. Learn more by visiting https://www.vagaro.com and https://sales.vagaro.com.
BusinessView all jobs at Vagaro
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?