84 Auto Mall Blvd., Hardeeville, SC 29927
Enjoy working in our NEW, State-of-the-art Facility!
Vaden Nissan Hilton Head is seeking to hire a Detailer to thoroughly clean and detail our vehicles and go the extra mile to make sure they sparkle and shine. Experience is preferred. Build and advance a rewarding career with a growing company where your contributions matter. We value our employees and invest in their success! Upload your resume and complete the assessment for immediate consideration.
The Vaden family owns and operates 10 dealerships in three states. We have successfully built relationships with thousands of customers across the southeast and actively supported several charities and our community for over 50 years. We also own an alternate transportation company, two Allstate Agencies, a proprietary software development company, a wholesale parts distribution division and a management company.
We offer Excellent Benefits:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental insurance: Life, Accident, Critical Care, Short Term Disability and Cancer Wellness
- We Are Closed on Sundays
- Employee Discounts on Vehicles and Service
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- A Positive and Professional Team Environment
- Enjoy working in our NEW, state-of-the-art facility!
Responsibilities - Detailer:
- Wash / Wax / Buff and Detail the interior and exterior of our vehicles
- Vacuum and shampoo seats, carpet and upholstery, clean and treat leather upholstery, etc.
- Clean the engine as needed
- Maintain inventory of cleaning supplies and a tight detail/wash schedule
Qualifications - Detailer:
- Automotive Detailer and buffing experience is preferred
- A good work ethic and strong attention to detail
- Ability to distinguish small imperfections in your work, such as streaks left on windows, smudges on windows or painted surfaces, areas of missed vacuuming, etc.
- A positive attitude and thrives in a fast-paced team environment
- Position requires standing bending, stooping and moving for extended periods of time
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must pass a pre-employment background check, drug screen and MVR.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.