12020 Abercorn Street, Savannah, GA 31419
Customer Service Specialist
Hiring 20 THIS WEEK!
START Working Next Week!
Seeking College Students & Furloughed Employees!
Vaden Automotive is seeking to hire TWENTY Customer Service Specialists THIS WEEK to start working next week! This is a 5-day per week, full time, temporary position with a possibility of turning into permanent employment (with full benefits) at the end of July. You will receive excellent training and support and work in a fun, sanitized and socially distanced environment. We value our employees and invest in their success!
Apply to this ad NOW for immediate consideration. Please do not apply in person. Interviews are by appointment only. We welcome applicants from college students, those that have been furloughed, etc.
The Vaden family owns and operates 10 dealerships in three states. We have successfully built relationships with thousands of customers across the Southeast and actively supported several charities and our community for over 50 years.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Learn how to follow our script during training
- Promptly respond to and follow up on internet and telephone inquiries from potential customers primarily seeking information about product availability, pricing, and payments.
- Identify customer's needs, answer their questions in a professional, pleasant manner, and assist them to the best of your ability.
- Your primary responsibility is to MAKE APPOINTMENTS for customers to visit our dealership and meet with our sales team.
- Make service department appointments for customers
- Be enthusiastic and create excitement about our products
- Present a positive and professional impression of our dealership
- Telephone/call center/customer service experience is a plus
- Good computer, communication and customer service skills
- An energetic and friendly 'people person' that's motivated to succeed
- A good work ethic and a positive, upbeat attitude
- Thrives in a fast-paced team environment
- No cold calling is required
- Professional appearance
- Must be able to work a 5-day work week including some Saturdays
The Vaden family also owns an alternate transportation company, two Allstate insurance agencies, a proprietary software development company, a wholesale parts distribution division and a management company.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.