12020 Abercorn Street, Savannah, GA 31419
AUTOMOTIVE RENTAL AGENT
BASE PAY + COMMISSION on Revenue Generated!
Vaden Automotive is hiring a full-time automotive Rental Agent to provide a premium rental experience for our valuable customers while maximizing on sales and service opportunities. We are looking for an energetic 'people-person' who has good customer service skills, can multi-task, and is motivated to succeed in a fun, fast-paced environment. Previous vehicle rental experience is preferred. No experience is necessary. We will train you our way.
The Vaden family owns and operates 10 dealerships in three states. We have successfully built relationships with thousands of customers across the Southeast and actively supported several charities and our community for over 50 years. We value our employees and invest in their success!
- BASE PAY + COMMISSION on Revenue Generated!
- Excellent Training
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance: Accident, Disability, Life, Critical Illness and Cancer Wellness
- 401(k) Investment Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Discounts
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- A Positive and Professional Work Environment
Responsibilities - Rental Agent:
- Provide exceptional service and ensure a premium rental experience for every customer
- Communicate in a professional, friendly and helpful manner
- Prepare rental agreements while advising on and upselling vehicles and optional extras according to customer's needs
- Review rental parameters with customers to ensure their complete understanding of our rates and services
- Complete, review and submit paperwork and reports in a timely and efficient manner
- Follow up daily on Rental Quotes and reconfirm all Reservations
- Notify customers and billing parties about overdue rentals and inquire as to the expected date of return
- Process rental extensions
- Maintain and update rental agreement files
- Maintain performance, maintenance and appearance of rental fleet
- Perform related responsibilities as assigned
Requirements - Rental Agent:
- No experience is necessary. We will train you our way.
- Vehicle Rental experience preferred
- Good communication, customer service and sales skills
- A positive attitude and professional appearance
- Detail oriented and organized
- Good computer and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and solve customer issues
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must pass pre-employment background check, DMV and drug screen
The Vaden family also owns an alternate transportation company, two Allstate insurance agencies, a proprietary software development company, a wholesale parts distribution division and a management company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.