- Expired: January 16, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Vadatech is a world leader in the design and manufacture of embedded computing solutions. Due to growth, we seeking candidates interested in becoming electronics technicians.
- Test board and system level products using tools like multimeter, oscilloscope, signal generators and function generators.
- Using test instruments like Multimeter, Oscilloscope, Power Supplies, etc.
- Basic Linux knowledge is preferred but not required.
- Fluent domain of the English language: Ability to read, write and speak English well
- Ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others in the workplace
- Reading and understanding schematics, datasheets and written work instructions
- Ability to follow detailed written and oral instructions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, etc.
Competitive compensation and benefits which include medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k with employer contribution, PTO, paid Holidays, and on-site fitness center.
VADATECH, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/DISABILITY/VET
VADATECH, INC. PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY. To conform to U.S. export control regulations, applicant should be eligible for any required authorizations from the U.S. Government.
NO PHONE CALLS or THIRD PARTY E-MAILS PLEASE
NO VISA SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE
Prior to start date, applicants are to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We will make accommodation(s) for applicants who are unable to get vaccinated due to legitimate medical or religious reasons.
ManufacturingView all jobs at VadaTech Inc.
Get fresh Electronics Manufacturing Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.