Position Description: We are seeking an Analyst or Senior Analyst who will be responsible for performing, documenting, and disseminating complex financial analysis. This position analyzes and projects the financial performance of the various entities and performs comparisons to establish objectives and targets. The incumbent will report directly to the Controller and will be responsible for effectively communicating results with key stakeholders.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare, analyze and develop financial reports for planning, forecasting, trending and variance analysis to actual results on business performance.
- Perform business, financial and operational analysis to impact results and support senior level decision-making.
- Perform analysis of properties’ profit and loss statements to enhance quality of management decision making by identifying drivers of performance and opportunities for performance improvement.
- Provide data regarding achievement of financial objectives and analyze business issues and opportunities.
- Prepare monthly commentary, business results and analysis for senior management and investors.
- Review budgets on a monthly basis and lead the Regional and On-site teams through the budget process.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Education BS in Finance or Accounting area
- Minimum 3+ years budgeting, ad hoc analysis, variance analysis
- Demonstrated experience in financial planning, modeling and analysis
- Ability to work independently and strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to convey information concisely in writing and verbally
- Team player with a collaborative nature and experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
- Ability to think outside the box while successfully balancing creativity and accuracy