Senior Financial Analyst- Contract to Hire
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Vaco is partnering with a $100M PE backed CPG Distribution company looking to grow their Finance Team. Looking for candidates with strong background in financial analysis coupled with data analytics and manipulation skills, previous experience working in fast-paced environments, and ability to identify trends within large data sets and complex information.
The primary duties of this role include:
- Preparing monthly financial reporting packages, financial reports and research compilations, and more
- Analyzing large sets of complex data for trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditures and other related areas
- Providing financial analysis over the P&L, consolidated financial forecasts, budgets, growth trends, working capital, investments, and more
- Developing KPI's, partnering with operations teams, and leading other corporate initiatives as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting required
- 4+ years of relevant Finance, Accounting, or Data Analytics experience
- Power BI and/or R experience strongly preferred
- Advanced Excel skills needed and comfortability with excel manipulation
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high degree of collaboration at all levels
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand business situations, strategies, theory, processes, budgeting, and operations
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Vaco