- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Vaco Denver has partnered with a large financial services company in the Denver area looking for a Senior Analyst to join their team. This position is currently remote, with future plans to move to a hybrid schedule.
The Senior Analyst is responsible for preparing and reviewing regulatory reporting for investment portfolios for the Insurance Company, subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- 4-6 years financial reporting experience
- Prior experience in investments preferred
- CPA highly preferred
- Responsible for the investment reporting
- Provide performance results and statistical data for all reporting packages.
- Confirm accuracy of financial data required for performance returns
BusinessView all jobs at Vaco