- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an energetic, driven, entrepreneurial, and detail-oriented Tourism Specialist who understands travel behavior. Our Tourism Specialist provide personalized planning and tailor itineraries according to our guests’ preferences, creating fun and exciting trips with accommodations suitable for our clients.
To be a successful Tourism Specialist, you should have a passion for travel and a desire to inspire others to make their travel dreams come true. A Tourism Specialist should keep abreast of the latest trends in travel as well as demonstrate exceptional communication, organization, and client service skills.
- Conducts consultations with clients to discuss all details of their desired travel experiences, needs, and budget
- Designs logistical fun & exciting itineraries
- Sell transportation, accommodations, activities to our guests
- Build relationships with preferred suppliers and our guests
- Manage reservations, special requests, and payments
- Finalizes detailed itineraries and ensures all documentation is presented; providing relevant information, and the dissemination of guest materials including departure information
- Monitor and report booking process including any travel problems, complaints, or refund requests
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications
- Degree in Marketing, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism or Business a plus
- Related travel experience and industry knowledge is essential
- A passion for travel
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Self-driven in an autonomous, remote environment
- Able to consistently understand the intent and vision of the company
- Ability to set goals and develop achievable timelines to hit them
- Ability to speak multiple languages will be highly regarded
Licensed & Bonded
E&O Insurance with Fraud Protection
Daily Training Available
Travel Agent Certification
Vacations With Brittney
AddressLas Vegas, NV
Get fresh Tourism Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.