Job location: Houston, TX 77057 (in-office, full time)
Vacations To Go is celebrating 35 years and would like to invite you to join our continuosly growing family! We are looking for positive, motivated and energetic sales professionals who will provide unforgettable customer service while selling dream vacations! We have earned a stellar reputation with every leading vacation company in the world through years of excellence in sales and service. Our 800+ employees come from a variety of backgrounds but have one thing in common--they love to make people happy! You will build long lasting relationships with customers all over the world from our headquarters in Houston, Texas! A background in travel isn't necessary, just your desire to learn. Your days will be fast-paced and rewarding, both personally and financially, and we'll provide you with all the support and tools you need to succeed.
What you'll do as a Travel Consultant with Vacations To Go:
• Sell international vacations (cruise, tour or resort) to clients calling in from our website and provide service after the sale.
• Become a destination expert and help guide our customers based on their needs and preferences.
• Offer excellent customer service to develop your own personal book of business.
• Build long-term client relationships.
What Vacations To Go has to offer:
• No cold calling--all calls are inbound
• Uncapped earning potential--earn $40K-$125K+ selling fun!
• Fun atmosphere with relaxed dress code
• Fantastic travel perks and bonuses
• Full benefits package (including health insurance and a 401K with a company match)
• Build your client base while earning $3500 per month guaranteed for the first 6 months, or commission, whichever is greater.
• Great people--We have the industry's best team of travel sales professionals, over 800 and we're still growing!
• Career growth opportunities
- Internet and computer savvy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in sales and/or customer service OR 4-year college degree
- Must be able to commute. This is a full-time, in-office position, located in the Houston/Galleria area.
- Experience in commission-based sales environment
- Client/Account Management experience
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
To promote healthier lifestyles, Vacations To Go is proud to be a smoke-free workplace.