Job Location: Houston, TX 77057 (in-office, full time)
The Vacations To Go team is looking for upbeat, energetic bilingual sales professionals who will provide unforgettable customer service to our clients in English and Spanish. Our 800+ employees come from a variety of backgrounds but have one thing in common--they love to make people happy. A background in travel isn't necessary, just your desire to learn. We'll provide you with all the support and tools you need to succeed. Your days will be fast-paced and rewarding, both personally and financially.
From our headquarters in Houston, Texas, our travel sales professionals sell ocean-going cruises, river cruises, escorted tours and air & hotel packages to customers in more than 165 countries around the world. Through 35 years of excellence in sales and service, we have earned a stellar reputation with every leading vacation company in the world.
What you'll do as a Sales Consultant:
• Sell international vacations (cruise, tour or resort) to clients calling in from our website and provide service after the sale.
• Become a destination expert and help guide our customers based on their needs and preferences.
• Offer excellent customer service to develop your own personal book of business.
• Build long-term client relationships.
What we have to offer you:
• Fantastic travel perks and bonuses
• Fun atmosphere with relaxed dress code
• Uncapped earning potential--earn $40K-$125K+ selling fun!
• No cold calling--all calls are inbound
• Full benefits package (including health insurance and a 401K with a company match)
• Build your client base while earning $3500 per month guaranteed for the first 6 months, or commission, whichever is greater.
• Great people--We have the industry's best team of travel sales professionals, over 800 and we're still growing!
• Career growth opportunities
- Fluent in English and Spanish (speak, read, write)
- Experience in sales and customer service OR 4-year college degree
- Internet and computer savvy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- This is an in-office position, located in the Houston/Galleria area. Must be able to commute.
- Experience in commission-based sales environment
- Client/Account Management experience
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
To promote healthier lifestyles, Vacations To Go is proud to be a smoke-free workplace.