Vacation Rental Service Coordinator
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25 Hourly
TO APPLY (two part application):
1 . Copy / paste the following link in a new browser, and complete the two question assessment: https://assessment.predictiveindex.com/bo/7tf/ServiceCoordinator
2. Next, come back to this page, click the Apply button and complete the second portion of the application. Feel free to reach out to us at Jobs@vratahoe.com if you have any issues.
We're seeking a new member of our team to take the reins of our service coordinator position. This person will spend their time orchestrating our service offerings; ensuring our service teams are operating at a high level, from the programs ran to the procedures completed, working with field operations teams, dispatch, and management. This person is also solving more complex client / property problems and projects and has skilled maintenance experience. Great communication, de-escalation abilities, attention to detail, and good organization are key to success in this role. This position is open to mid level professionals with some experience to seasoned veterans.
The role is currently based out of Stateline, NV. Full and part time applicants welcome.
VRA is a local, Tahoe born company. Our mission is people and the pursuit of excellence. We are deeply committed to our staff, clients, and getting better at everything we do, constantly. Our work environment is results oriented with opportunity to learn new things, develop your resume, and turn a job into a career. Our focus is to provide awesome jobs which are flexible for you to achieve your goals, both in career and life. We want and need quality people who are motivated in their career endeavors and want to be a part of a special team!
You are geared to get things done, working without constant direction and through others, seeing the results to the finish line. You can rally a team to a common vision. You can understand problems and gather information quickly and pay attention to the details while formulating and executing your plans. You're not afraid to go against the grain when appropriate, and can also be empathetic and understanding of other's positions. You have experience with home maintenance, vacation rentals and / or project management. You can talk with upset clients or staff and resolve the issues and can also proactively avoid these situations through program design. You can run an effective meeting, bringing several departments together, realizing results. You can and will sit at a desk as needed, but prefer spending more of your time hands on and in the field.
- Seeing more complex service issues and maintenance projects from start to finish
- Managing new account setups, terminations, and service related issues
- Initiating and leading seasonal programs
- Leading service program development
- Vacation rental experience preferred, but not a barrier
- Home building / maintenance experience
- Project management experience
- Follow through - seeing a problem from beginning to end
- De-escalation skills
- Microsoft Office
- Other computer system experience is a plus (CRM and online databases)
- Perform work duties in a safe manner
- Stand for longer periods of time, move in and out of homes, lift 50 lbs over head
- Driver's license, and 4x4 preferred
- $25+ / hour starting pay, with a large range DOE and ability to perform the job
- Earn paid time off, starting day 1
- Flexible schedules
- Our team are people, not numbers
- Company parties, activities, etc.
- Considered for raises, bonuses, and promotions
Vacation Rental Assistance
BusinessView all jobs at Vacation Rental Assistance