Vacation Rental Dispatch Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TO APPLY (two part application):
1 . Copy / paste the following link in a new browser, and complete the two question assessment: https://assessment.predictiveindex.com/bo/7tf/Dispatch
2. Next, come back to this page, click the Apply button and complete the second portion of the application. Feel free to reach out to us at Jobs@vratahoe.com if you experience complications.
We're seeking dispatch specialist to join our admin team! All experience levels welcome to apply. This person is the main communicaitons hub of the company, ensuring all communicaitons make it to right place, providing information where possible, resolving less time intensive issues, and making sure more complex tasks make it to the right person and are addressed. Good communication, attention to detail, an organizational nature, and a desire to do whatever is needed to support your team and get the job done are key to success in this role. This position is a part time to start, and has the opportunity to move to full time pending performance and work availability.
The role is based out of our Stateline office. South Lake Tahoe, Stateline, Zephyr Cove, Carson City, Gardnerville / Minden residents welcome! We like seeing each other in person and building relationships, but there is some potential for remote work.
VRA is a local, Tahoe born, property management company for Lake Tahoe vacation rental homes. Our mission is people and the pursuit of excellence. We are deeply committed to our staff, clients, and getting better at everything we do, constantly. Our work environment is result oriented with opportunity to learn new things, develop your resume, and turn a job into a career. Our focus is to provide awesome jobs which are flexible for you to enjoy Tahoe activities. We want and need quality people who are motivated in their career endeavors and want to be a part of a special team!
You are more task orientated by nature, focused on getting the job done and wanting to help anyway you can. You can also handle a phone call and build a relationship. You're willing to go the extra mile for your team. You can make decisions without concrete direction. You don't mind repetitive work, but where you shine is in variability, organization, and pulling the pieces together. Details matter to you. You like to do things right. In fact, you're almost obsessive about it. You can sit at a desk and have the basics of computer applications down and pickup operating new applications rather quickly. You value some time flexibility and working for a team that supports you and your personal and professional goals. You're eager to put your current skills to use.
- Timely answering and directing all inbound phone calls and emails
- Ensuring daily field services and administrative tasks are completed
- Creating and overseeing field team schedules
- Supporting staff via phone / messaging system
- Processing field service reports and solving minor issues
- Ordering supplies, home inventory, etc. and making sure items make it to where they need to go
- Being available during business hours
- Ability to professionally and clearly communicate through email and phone
- Scheduling, phone support, or vacation rental office experience is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Other computer system experience is a plus
- Perform work duties in a safe manner
- Work from a desk for long periods of time
- $20+ / hour starting pay
- Earn paid time off, starting day 1
- Our team are people, not numbers
- Flexible schedules
- Simplified protocol to enhance staff job environment
- Company parties, activities, etc.
- Considered for raises, bonuses, and promotions
Vacation Rental Assistance
BusinessView all jobs at Vacation Rental Assistance