South Lake Tahoe Field Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
TO APPLY (two part application):
1 . Copy and paste the following link in a new browser, and complete the two question assessment:
2. Next, come back to this page, click the Apply button and complete the second portion of the application. Feel free to reach out to us at Jobs@vratahoe.com if you experience complications.
VRA is a local, Tahoe born company. Our work environment is fast paced and result oriented with tremendous opportunity to learn new things, develop your resume, and turn a job into a career. Our focus is to provide awesome jobs which are flexible for you to enjoy Tahoe activities. We need quality people who are motivated in their career endeavors and want to be a part of a special team!
VRA is actively hiring multiple positions in our field technician department.
South Lake Tahoe, Stateline, Zephyr Cove, Carson City, Gardnerville / Minden residents welcome!
You take pride in you work and willing to go the extra step for a company that does the same for you. You like independence, responsibility, and being a part of a team on a mission! You have supreme attention to detail, are handy, and love to see the results of your effort. You want a job that balances your employment needs with your love for Tahoe activities.
The Field Technician is the core field position that renders the field services of VRA including: Property Inspections, Hot Tub maintenance, On-Call as well as assist in the Cleaning Department. The position requires attention to detail, route management, commitment to procedure, clear communication, and professionalism in guest, co-worker, contractor and owner interactions.
- Use scheduling software to create a route of field stops and satisfy specific tasks
- Maintain proper chemical regiment for hot tubs and take measures to keep guests safe
- Complete inspections: stage / secure properties, assess damage, inventory, and provide lite maintenance
- Haul trash, clear garage and traffic areas, and assist the cleaning team with minor tasks
- Ensure cleaning quality meets standards and generate accurate quality reports
- Follow guidelines to complete professionally written reports for each service
- Communicate with supervisors and team in a professional and effective manner
- Communicate and problem solve with property owners and guests
- Follow safety procedures and precautions performing tasks and using equipment / supplies
- Participate in training on potential exposure to blood, body fluids, or hazardous chemicals
- Previous labor or handy experience is a plus, especially vacation rental related
- Valid drivers license
- Basic proficiency with computer and phone applications
- Professionally and clearly communicate through reports and face-to-face
- Ability to perform manual labor for long periods and move to / from and throughout homes
- To push, pull, move, and/or lift up to 50 pounds to a minimum height of 3 feet and be able to push, pull, move and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 10 feet
- Starting at $20 / hour
- Earn paid time off, starting day 1
- Company vehicle provided
- Commute pay is included for driving from further locations
- Our team are people, not numbers
- Seasonal, part time (full time potential (performance based))
- Flexible schedules
- Simplified protocol to enhance staff job environment
- Company parties, activities, etc.
- Considered for raises, bonuses, and promotions
Vacation Rental Assistance
EngineeringView all jobs at Vacation Rental Assistance