VXI Global Solutions is a leading provider of business process and information technology outsourcing offering comprehensive services to its clients. Our company specializes in contact center and BPO services, software development, quality assurance testing, and infrastructure outsourcing. Headquartered in the United States, VXI employs 23,000 people around the world including locations in China and the Philippines. We are seeking a dynamic Sr. Operations Manager for our Lubbock, TX site.
Relocation assistance provided.
At VXI, we are guided by our Values of Excellence, Integrity, Teamwork, Agility and Inventiveness.
Sr. Operations Manager Overview:
The Sr. Operations Manager will be directly responsible for the culture, engagement and success of the campaign by ensuring direct reports are properly managed and developed to effectively support the campaign. This position requires a strategic leader who knows how and when to be tactical. A creative game-changer who is not afraid to roll-up his/her sleeves to get the job done!
Your Day to Day:
· Adhere to company policies on ethics and integrity.
· Work with Client Services Team and Site Director to ensure that all client and VXI objectives are met.
· Develop and maintain department understanding of client expectations and customer needs in order to set organizational direction and create opportunities to achieve objectives.
· Develop, grow, and maintain a positive employee experience, increase employee capabilities and job satisfaction while ensuring that we uphold our standards and surpass the expectations of our clients.
· Develop “The Plan” and lead the team by allocating resources, assigning responsibilities, coordinating, communicating, and participating in the activities necessary to achieve company goals.
· Guide the team to achieve performance metrics, troubleshoot problem areas, and recommend corrective/preventative action plans.
· Lead and direct audits in order to improve business processes and activities.
· Conduct reviews with Clients and Management Team to evaluate lessons learned and ensure best practices are integrated into process improvement efforts.
· Partner with Human Resources to co-manage all staff issues, including staffing and selection, goal setting, annual reviews, compensation planning, and career development.
· Partner with Workforce Management to ensure staffing and production remain at appropriate levels.
· Maintain constant and open communication with all stakeholders.
· Ensure that VXI is represented well to internal clients (our employees), external clients (and their customers), and the community at large.
To be successful, you must:
· Have the ability to see the big picture and how it relates to the success of VXI.
· Be a natural leader who can energize multiple teams in an environment of change and growth.
· Be honest and inspire the team to operate with integrity.
· Have experience successfully managing contact center(s)/campaigns in excess of 200 employees.
· Have experience using Microsoft Project, Outlook, and Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
· Be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs.
· Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
· Have the ability to deliver persuasive, confident and articulate communication across all levels internally and externally.
· Possess excellent judgment/problem solving skills.
· Have excellent interpersonal, organizational, mediation, and negotiation skills.
· Be recognized as a natural influencer with an ability to find creative solutions to deliver business plan targets.
· Have an advanced understanding and competency in Contact center Workforce Management discipline.
· Have an advanced understanding of IT/Telephony systems within a contact center.
· Have experience in effectively delivering change within a sales and customer-focused organization.
· A self-starter able to facilitate strategic discussion to move business forward.
· P&L management within a Contact center environment.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or MBA, preferred.
· 7+ years in a Contact center Operations Management role with a demonstrated ability to lead people and gain results.
· 5+ years as an Operations Manager.
· 5 years managing a Sales or Customer Care Campaign in a Contact center Environment.
Things to know:
· Flexible with schedule to accommodate working in a 24x7 environment and international time zones.
· Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
This description portrays in general terms the type and level(s) of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor the specific duties of any one incumbent. Not included are duties and responsibilities common to all group manager positions including the requirements to attend or conduct staff meetings, prepare status reports, make internal and outside contacts, schedule; promote good housekeeping; enforce safety rules, security regulations, and standards of conduct; carry out equal employment opportunity policies; and to discipline, train, develop, and review the performance of subordinates.