Responsible for managing and communicating all operational processes related to the performance of the overall business the VP, Operations is assigned to. This is to increase revenue and performance within existing accounts. Lead, manage and direct the organization in the service delivery, ensuring that Operations meets or exceeds the business, operating and financial goals of the company
Lead team members, foster their professional development and growth, support team work and cooperation at multiple sites.
Collaborate with senior management to develop strategic plans; coordinate with other business units to establish open communication system to ensure information is mutually shared to achieve optimal results
Maintain relationship with customers in order to facilitate open communication, understand customer perspectives, and monitor customer satisfaction.
Drive continuous operating improvement and quality performance of regional metrics such as quality, productivity, staffing, attrition and cost
Manage department resources and provide leadership to ensure production and quality meet company goals
Identify, analyze and resolve a wide range of technical, process and operational issues, providing quick and decisive solutions
Communicate the overall objectives of the company to management and other levels as appropriate. (Includes daily, weekly, monthly service reports and weekly, quarterly, monthly Operational Efficiency Reports.)
Communicate and interact with other functional areas of the company to ensure that customer, operational and capacity requirements are addressed (i.e. Telecommunications, Information Technology, Legal, Finance, Facilities)
Facilitate potential client site visits
Host quarterly business reviews
Participate in opportunity review calls for new business
Prepare and process annual performance appraisals of direct reports on time. Manage the appraisal process within the team ensuring reviews are processed on time. Provide guidance for successful career pathing
- Minimum of 10 years’ leadership experience in the BPO industry.
- Equivalent education or experience may be substituted for any of the above.
- Experience managing a large call center is preferred
- Above average communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates
- Ability to lead and organize multi-disciplinary projects and initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of financial policies and budget requirements, including forecasting
- Extensive understanding of the organization’s business operations and industry. Knowledgeable on emerging trends and industry practices
Proficiency in the following:
- Customer Focus
- Customer Service
- Verbal Communication
- Informing Others
- Process Improvement
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- People Management
- Managing Processes
- Emphasizing Excellence