Account Executive IT Staffing
VXForward Ashburn, VA
Account Executive IT Staffing
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
VXForward is seeking an ambitious and team-oriented Account Executive to drive net new business across our IT and Professional Staffing Portfolio located in Ashburn, VA. The Account Executive will be responsible for full lifecycle sales with a variety of IT services. In this role, you will work closely with our recruitment teams to ensure we are providing qualified candidates and meeting business needs. Your strategic mindset will be crucial in developing and executing client-specific strategies in collaboration with our internal team.
This position offers a competitive base salary plus uncapped commission.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, serving as their primary point of contact and proactively addressing their needs.
- Identify potential areas for growth within existing client sites and develop/implement business plans to increase sales.
- Effectively managing the sales cycle to include lead generation, prospecting, qualifying, and business development.
- Deliver engaging sales presentations and coordinate the preparation of proposals for new business opportunities.
- Conduct client surveys to assess satisfaction levels and identify opportunities for expanding service offerings.
- Sell VXForward’s staffing services (using a variety of methods, both virtual and in-person) to hiring managers.
- Work closely with the technical recruiting team to clearly communicate client requirements ensuring the successful identification of candidates.
- Act as the “face of the company” in the staffing market.
- Utilize various Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Applicant Tracking System (ATS), and sales/staffing tools to generate a pipeline.
- Act as a point of contact for high-level problem resolution and develop action plans to address account issues.
- Staffing agency business development experience
- Desire to develop new business
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, time management, networking, work ethic, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Desire to work in a metrics-based organization with unlimited earning potential
- Experience with CRM or ATS systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
VXForward is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Get fresh Account Executive IT Staffing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.