Associate Program Manager II, Loveland, CO 22112
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Associate Program Manager II, Loveland, CO
SPECIFIC TO THE ONSITE WORK
Mission: Assist with development, and production of multi-mission payloads for small satellites in support of the Army Futures Command APNT/CFT and the Space Development Agency (SDA). This Associate Program Manager will interface with one of our key subcontractors to assist with their technical and programmatic oversight, progress reporting, related reviews, and recommendations.
- Prime: T2 Solutions
- Customer: Army Futures Command APNT/CFT, the Space Development Agency (SDA) and more.
- Location: Loveland, Colorado
- Acts as primary contact for local program activities, coordinating program review sessions with the Sr. Program Manager to discuss subsystem cost, schedule, and technical performance
- Must familiarize themselves with the design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test.
- Reviews and recommends milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program issues and obtains solutions, such as requesting resources or changing contractual specifications
- Provides inputs to the program strategy & provides local execution oversight in order to achieve key business and financial objectives for current and programs
- Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of projects or subsystems of major programs.
- Assists the Sr. Program Manager to expand the product line with the customer
- Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes for their projects
- Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans, performance Statement of Work (SOW) and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract
- Manages highly experienced professionals, supervisors, or managers. Often leads one or more departments
- Communicates with parties inside of the organization on matters of strategic importance to influence senior leadership on new concepts, practices, and approaches
- Provide key inputs for the development direction of new processes, systems, and solutions
- Recommends project strategies and develops operational plans/goals that directly impact the mid- to long-term program and business area objectives
- Requires advanced management, business knowledge, leadership capabilities and broad experience across multiple related professional disciplines
- Proven track record of successfully delivering within cost, schedule, and performance; space qualified hardware experience preferred
- DoD Security Clearance required
- PMP or DAU PM Level-3 certification is a plus
- Experience leading and partnering with cross-functional teams, involving key stakeholder relationship management
- Bachelor's in Engineering or related STEM field.
- Masters Engineering or related STEM field preferred.
- Demonstrated experience successfully delivering hardware and software products to the DoD or IC; +5 years’ experience preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Project Manager; proven experience developing Space or Satellite systems preferred
- Active Security Clearance
- Indoors in normal office environment. May require extensive periods of sitting or standing. Frequent computer use at workstation for several hours at a time. Frequently work at fast pace with unscheduled interruptions.
Powered by JazzHR
VTS Group, LLC
AddressFort Collins, CO
Get fresh Program Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.