Cyber Security Engineer
VTG is looking for a Cyber Security Engineer in Chantilly, VA.
What will you do?
The Sponsor’s office is responsible for the acquisition, analysis, transformation, normalization, and loading of a vast array of data types. The Sponsor's office engineers, operates, and maintains a large data lake and system to make the data available to the rest of the Sponsor's organization. The Sponsor requires support for compliance with the Sponsor’s Assessment and Authorization (A&A) process and provide for the appropriate documentation through the various facets of this process. The Systems Engineer will provide program management and system engineering support for compliance with the Sponsor’s A&A process and provide for the appropriate documentation through the various facets of this process. They will work closely with the development teams providing input on security best practices and A&A process.
Do you have what it takes?
TS/SCI with Poly
1. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience as a Systems Engineer in a mission or enterprise environment, to include reviewing and evaluating engineering designs to ensure standards and best practices are being met.
2. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with AWS, to include in-depth knowledge of technical service offerings and how they can be used to meet security compliance with A&A accreditation process.
3. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience taking a system through the security accreditation process.
4. (Desired) Demonstrate experience with tools supporting Sponsor’s A&A process such as Rapid7 and other Sponsor tools.
5. (Desired) Demonstrated experience ensuring proper application audit documentation is in place.
6. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Project and communicating timelines to stakeholders.
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.