Headquartered in Chantilly, VA, VT Group is a leading technology integrator with nearly 50 years of experience delivering C4ISR solutions to complex challenges faced by our government and commercial customers in the Defense and National Security markets. An end-to-end provider of integrated information systems and technology engineering solutions, VT Group operations span more than 80 locations worldwide.
DELTA Resources, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of VT Group, provides the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) and the Navy’s Program Executive Offices (PEOs) with C5I and weapons systems engineering, integrated product support, and a full spectrum of technical services. We deliver information technology, cloud implementation, and cybersecurity engineering services to a growing customer base that includes the US Army and the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA).
We are seeking a qualified and highly motivated Senior Program Analyst in Washington, DC to oversee and direct tasks. Track, maintain and close all internal and external tasks. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers and stakehilders. The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, be able to manage significantly diverse assignments, and collaborative across all levels.
- Serve as liaison between the other program offices and Syscoms.
- Draft, proofread, edit and provide final review of internal and external correspondence.
- Review, revise and incorporate inputs to briefings; fact-checking and editing for continuity of content, formatting, mechanics (basic grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.) and intention (communicating intended message to intended audience).
- Make recommendations and prepare briefings, point papers as required. Coordinate and maintain presentations; maintain a quality control process for all presentations.
- Ability to provide analytical feedback and recommendations regarding other Program Offices and Syscoms.
- Keep abreast of events, policy changes, and decisions affecting, or with the potential to affect, the program office. Demonstrate skills and abilities in planning, organizing and managing. Perform high-level analysis on various policy/program subject areas, support development and implementation of operational policies and strategies.
- Assess performance, and provide analytical recommendations regarding program improvements, resources, and budgets.
- Coordinate responses and assess for accuracy prior to senior management review.
- Manage and execute the action tracking process: develop standard operations procedures and serves as facilitator for users' requirements.
- Monitor process on actions, generate metrics to demonstrate accountability for meeting deadlines and quality expectations; prepare periodic reports on action status and keep leadership aware of late, pending, new actions.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 10 years of Combat Systems or NAVSEA acquisition experience.
- Must have an active Security clearance.
- Exemplary writing and editing skills.
- Ability to logically prioritize multiple simultaneous tasks and effectively schedule required meetings or follow-up actions.
- Excellent organizations skills; ability to plan, track, and maintain due dates for multiple taskers and products.
- Strong attention to detail with experience analyzing situations and being able to make well-informed decisions.
- Previous experience as OPNAV Action Officer or Flag Aide.
- Experience / Exposure to U.S. Navy Fleet Operations and Planning and Execution.