Tracing our earliest roots to 1866, VTG has built a 150-year legacy of combining innovative technologies, deep domain knowledge, and advanced engineering and technical expertise with the agility needed to meet our Defense and National Security customers’ most challenging and dynamic mission requirements. VTG delivers force modernization and digital transformation solutions that expand America’s competitive advantage in the modern battlespace. Whether at sea, in the air, on land, or in cyberspace, our agile solutions ensure our Defense and National Security customers meet their most challenging and dynamic mission requirements. VTG delivers Tomorrow’s Transformation Today.
We are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to provide support to our Navy program office as a Financial Analyst and Task Lead.
- Provide senior level budget expertise to Navy Business Financial Manager (BFM) and Major Program Manager (MPM)/Deputy Program Manager (DPM).
- Attend program reviews, financial reviews and applicable meetings where budget/financial expertise is required and submit trip reports following applicable meetings.
- Assist in researching and preparing responses to financial drills to NAVSEA Comptroller, Resource Sponsors, Financial Management and Budget (FMB) and Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD).
- Draft spreadsheets, reports, and conduct analysis for short and long-range budget requirements, including spend plan management and funds control tracking.
- Provide monthly and quarterly financial execution status reports, depicting a “total program picture” of the financial health of the program office and provide timely and effective support for major reviews including Mid-Year Review.
- Collect, analyze and recommend prioritization of unfunded requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 15+ years of experience providing BFM support to DoD clients.
- 3+ years of experience using the Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Demonstrated experience in managing a small team, to include organizing, directing and planning task assignments.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Accounting.
- Proficiency using the Microsoft Office suite, particulary Excel.