Construction Equipment Mechanic
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Las Vegas-based VT Trucking, LLC is looking to hire experienced Heavy Equipment Field/Shop Mechanics (heavy equipment welding experience a plus!) This is a full-time position with weekly-paid competitive hourly rates (DOE) and overtime for the willing! VT Trucking provides a complete benefits package after a short probationary period.
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) options w/ company matching
- Supplemental Insurance: Accidental / Disability / Life / Hospital
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Engagement
- Perform routine & preventative maintenance on heavy construction equipment to ensure the company’s ability to meet project needs and document equipment maintenance according to company policy
- Inspect adjust and repair diesel power units, hydraulic systems, injection valves, and systems, moldboards, and scarifies on graders
- Inspect, adjust, and repair gasoline tractors, hydraulics, and cable-operated attachments on tractors
- Troubleshoot sensor issues, rebuild motors and transmissions
- Assist Truck Mechanics in the maintenance of semi, water, dump, and equipment haul trucks and equipment
- Perform incidental welding operations as needed on equipment
- Diagnose and repair differentials, hydraulic systems, motors, transmissions, drives, air conditioning systems, and electrical systems
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Prior experience maintaining CAT, John Deere, and/or Komatsu heavy construction equipment; Significant experience troubleshooting heavy equipment used for heavy civil grading (ie. Bulldozer, excavators, motor grader, blades, scrapers, loaders, paddle wheel, waterpull, etc.)
- Valid CDL Class A or B
- Tanker endorsement is preferred.
- OSHA 10 for the Construction Industry
- Topcon or Trimble GPS Systems experience is a plus
- Experience with CAT ET SIS diagnostic tool
- Must have own tools
- Welding experience preferred
- Can withstand extreme conditions: excessive heat, wind, cold, and continuous noise for extended periods of time
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: Full-time
EOE / Drug-Free Work Environment.
From the Office to the Field; we are a professional team of Earth Movers since 1995.
Great employee benefits for employees and their families, company engagement, 401(k), paid time off, weekly pay!
Moving Mountains From the Office to the Field; we are a professional team of Earth Movers since 1995.
VT CONSTRUCTIONLas Vegas, NV
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.