Client Relations Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Position: Client Relation Specialist
Location: Atlanta, GA office
The Client Relation Specialist will be part of the Client Relation Team, providing support to the VSoft clients for all day-to-day functions and client interactions for projects and provide support to internal VSoft teams to ensure timely delivery of VSoft products, services and sales support initiatives. The primary role of the Client Relation Team members is to cater to our Client’s needs and find opportunities to delight them and making them our biggest evangelist in the financial communities.
This position will also develop direct customer relationships by partnering to implement the customer strategies and visions interfacing with both financial institutions and VSoft team members actively engaged in day-to-day actions surrounding these efforts. In addition to supporting our clients the Client Relation Specialist will be responsible for assisting their assigned Client Executive in achieving revenue goals in the assigned client base. Specifically, the Client Relation Specialist will:
Coordinate Client Projects and Sales Support Initiatives
- Rely on excellent interpersonal skills to maintain client interaction and customer satisfaction on projects and day to day functions
- Ensure customer communication on all issues and projects
- Project / Implementation involvement
- Project open issues
- Ensure Billing and Accounts Receivable communications
- Work with internal VSoft resources and FI Resources for scheduling of projects.
- Support and Implementation escalations
- Coordinate customer project kick-off calls
- Support Client Executives during cross selling sales process
- Assist Client Executives/Sales team by recognizing project Gaps and delivery deadlines that may be at risk of missing committed timelines
- Assist account management process by recognizing client software support issue trends to initiate resolutions
- Support Client Executive by working with our clients to generate work orders & identifying cross-sales opportunities.
Product and Client Relationship Management
- Develop in-depth knowledge of VSoft products, services, and industries through a hands-on knowledge development process
- Develop knowledge of each VSoft customer and overall industry trends and topics within industry
- Work closely with the client and client executives to effectively define enhancement request and solution needs by clients
- Develop a client advocacy relationship with VSoft clients
- Guide Project management process as part of implementation, rollout, or any other funded services efforts
- Project planning (activities, deliverables, timelines, etc.)
- Obtain customer or industry information that assists in responding to customer's needs and requirements; Understand the formal and informal decision-making process within each of the accounts
- Coordinate project success criteria and gaining consensus internally and externally
- Input to customer project manager/internal VSoft team
- Internal and external status reporting
- Serve as a point of contact for each customer's day-to-day activities
- Escalation and exception management of all customer satisfaction issues
- Develop and report on key customer metrics to include financial and customer satisfaction
- Contribute to improve processes that support the overall execution and delivery products and services
- Participate with client executives in prep and formal Client account reviews and supporting overall initiatives with clients
- Keep client executives abreast of project status and provide weekly project scorecards
- Update SalesForce.com with critical communication notes and emails
Skills and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Flexibility to complete tasks
- Detail oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High energy
- Takes initiative
- Strong sense of urgency
- Problem-solving skills
- Bank Holidays (10 per year)
- Birthday Holiday
- 2-weeks vacation
- 2-year anniversary – 2 weeks, 2 days
- 4-year anniversary – 3 weeks
- 8-year anniversary – 4 weeks
- 1-week personal time (prorated depending on start date)
- “Smart casual” dress code
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability
- Accident Plan
- Cancer Plan
- Hospital Plan
- Universal Life with Living Benefits Plan
- 401(k) – Traditional and Roth
We are also privileged to have customers ranging from community to large global financial institutions who have participated in our growth by providing valuable guidance on their needs and strategic direction. We approach every aspect of our business with our customers in mind. Our goal is to create long-term relationships with our customers; evolving together and developing new ideas and solutions not just for our customers, but with them.
At VSoft we believe that listening carefully to our customers and striving to exceed their expectations are vital to our continued success.
We are always looking for talented people to join our team. Please visit the Careers page on our website to view current available positions at https://www.vsoftcorp.com/careers/. Please forward your resume to HR@vsoftcorp.com.
VSoft CorporationWhy Work Here?
Great culture, atmosphere and benefits, and lots of room for growth!
VSoft is a leading global provider of innovatory banking and payments solutions to financial institutions of all sizes. The company’s original organizers founded VSoft in 1996 in Atlanta, Ga., and remain in leadership today. VSoft has enjoyed significant growth in recent years, currently serving more than 1,000 clients on multiple continents. The company attributes its success to its outstanding associates located in the Americas and India, who have developed, implemented, and supported state-of-the-art solutions for its customers. We are also privileged to have customers ranging from community to large global financial institutions who have participated in our growth by providing valuable guidance on their needs and strategic direction. We approach every aspect of our business with our customers in mind. Our goal is to create long-term relationships with our customers; evolving together and developing new ideas and solutions not just for our customers, but with them. At VSoft we believe that listening carefully to our customers and striving to exceed their expectations are vital to our continued success. We are always looking for talented people to join our team. Please visit the Careers page on our website to view current available positions at https://www.vsoftcorp.com/careers/. Please forward your resume to HR@vsoftcorp.com.