Trimming / Post Harvest Manager (Cannabis)
VSV Mutual Inc Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $22 Hourly
The Post Harvest Manager is the person who leads the entire cannabis post-harvest team from the front by setting the standards, pushing performance and assuring that the team is always set up for success. The PHM is expected to trim about half of their time in order to set the example and identify any potential issues. The PHM also serves as a conduit to the rest of the organization and will be responsible for coordinating with the Cultivation and Distro teams in order to run efficiently and effectively.
- Buck Product- lead from the front with efficiency and maximizing quality and quantity of trim
- Ensure all protocols are being followed.
- Set up PH team on a daily basis
- Log totals on tracking sheet and evaluate team performance
- Verify harvest totals with inventory lead
- Log harvest waste on METRC
- Create harvest packages on METRC based on batch totals
- Trim 25-50% of time
- Set standards for pace and quality providing feedback and support to post-harvest team
- Make sure supplies are ordered in ample time
- Assess performance of the rest of the PH team
- Secure proper training for all new/incoming employees.
- Adhere to all work safety requirements including but not limited to: lifting, bending, and moving up and down ladders throughout shift.
- Perform regular cleaning and maintenance on work surfaces, tools, and related equipment to ensure the garden is well maintained.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas in the garden.
VSV Mutual IncWhy Work Here?
We are a quickly growing licensed cannabis company with two cultivations, a distribution and retail location with lots of room for growth!
We are a fast growing LA-based vertically-integrated cannabis start-up with some amazing projects in the works. One of our most exciting projects is the launching of one of the largest cannabis dispensaries in California this summer!
AddressLos Angeles, CA
AgricultureView all jobs at VSV Mutual Inc