Punch Press Operator
VSR Industries Henderson, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
VSR Industries has been a world leader for over 40 years in the casino gaming industry, manufacturing high security locks and custom fabricated sheet metal and wood products. Corporate headquarters and manufacturing plants are located in Henderson, NV.
We have immediate openings for Punch Press Operators. This position is responsible for producing parts from sheet metal using punch press equipment.
Essential Job Duties
- Sets up and operates equipment to punch/cut sheet metal according to blueprints or product specifications.
- Tests and adjusts equipment to control speed, material feed and path of the punch; sets up programming, according to blueprints or product specifications.
- Reads work orders or production schedules to determine specifications, such as quantity, tooling and materials to be used, dimensions and/or tolerances.
- Ensures equipment is working at full capacity and is stocked with needed materials.
- Performs periodic checks on output; measures completed parts to verify conformance to specifications.
- Monitors equipment operations for proper punching of parts; records operational data; identifies and reports production and/or parts issues to management.
- Separates parts from sheet metal blanks.
- Completes and maintains relevant documentation with correct information and data.
- Performs preventative maintenance tasks to maintain equipment performance and prevent machine downtime.
- Strong mechanical and technical skills
- Ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and be a team player
- Ability to read and interpret technical documentation (e.g., blueprints, drawings, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and analytical/problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), organizational and time management skills.
Pre-employment drug screen and background check are required.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
ManufacturingView all jobs at VSR Industries