Press Brake Operator
VSR Industries Henderson, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
VSR Industries has been a world leader for over 50 years in the casino gaming industry, manufacturing high security locks and custom fabricated sheet metal and wood products. Corporate headquarters and manufacturing plants are located in Henderson, NV.
We have immediate openings for Press Brake Operators. This position is responsible for bending parts and producing parts from sheet metal using press brake equipment.
Essential Job Duties
- Sets up and operates equipment to bend parts of sheet metal according to blueprints or product specifications.
- Reads prints, work orders or production schedules to determine specifications, such as quantity, dimensions and/or tolerances.
- Performs periodic checks on output; measures completed parts to verify conformance to specifications.
- Uses measuring instruments at 100% accuracy.
- Maintains high level of productivity and produces quality parts.
- Identifies equipment, production and/or parts issues; troubleshoots issues with management and appropriate personnel.
- Performs preventative maintenance tasks to maintain equipment performance and prevent machine downtime.
- Strong mechanical and technical skills
- Ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and be a team player
- Ability to read and interpret technical documentation (e.g., blueprints, drawings, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and analytical/problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), organizational and time management skills.
Pre-employment drug screen and background check are required.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
ManufacturingView all jobs at VSR Industries