Fire Extinguisher Helper
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
VSC Fire & Security, a leading fire protection and life safety system contractor, is seeking a Helper for our Fire Extinguisher division in Rogers, AR. This position is responsible for assisting with inspecting, testing, servicing, and/or installing portable fire extinguishers and other fire safety equipment in accordance with applicable fire codes. Other equipment includes: emergency lights, exit lights, range hoods, and fixed systems.
Requirements of the position include:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work well with others under direct supervision and be able to follow instructions
- Must represent the company in a professional manner when interacting with both internal and external customers
- Availability for travel, evening, and weekend work when needed
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record in order to be approved to drive a company vehicle.
To watch a brief video related to the many career opportunities with VSC Fire & Security and to hear from some of our current employees, please click here.
VSC Fire & Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace. This position is considered safety sensitive under AR Act 593.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
VSC Fire & Security, Inc.
ManufacturingView all jobs at VSC Fire & Security, Inc.