VS Media Westlake Village, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Founded in June 1996, VS Media is an industry leader specializing in highly interactive, high-traffic, live video chat websites. Spanning the globe with over 200 million visitors per month and 80 million ads per day, we provide a platform for adults to discover new kinds of interactive content through live video and chat services. Our size and scale stretches across every continent, delivering powerful technology to enhance our clients’ online presence. From streaming live video to billing solutions to gamification development, we leverage the latest technology to provide the best digital experience possible.
- General Accounting including month-end closing, general ledger, invoicing, receivables, payables, and expenditure cycle.
- Foreign operations’ accounting and quarterly VAT reporting and payment
- Payroll supervision, commission, and bonus calculations.
- Review of customer contracts and pricing.
- Review of vendor contracts, payments, and vendor management.
- Credit card transaction processing, merchant accounts and remittances to agencies, chargebacks, refunds, and daily reports
- Banking and cash management
- Internal control and safeguarding cash and company assets.
- Financial and operational reporting – balance sheet, income statement, cash flow, operational metrics, and other reports as requested.
- Variance analysis – actual versus plan.
- Capital expenditures and management of fixed assets, lease agreements and major contracts.
- Accounting and consolidation of subsidiaries (domestic and foreign)
- Handling and management of confidential records and transactions.
- Liaison with outside tax counsels for income tax preparations.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Prepares special reports (as needed) by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating future legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, filing financial reports, and advising management on needed actions.
- Manage financial staff by coaching, counseling; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Able to manage an efficient close process.
- Other projects assigned by the CFO
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Minimum BS degree in accounting and CPA preferred (Public and Private experience)
- Experienced in preparation of financial statements
- 5 - 10 years Controller experience preferred
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting, and foreign operations accounting required
- NetSuite experience preferred Experience with ecommerce and online/credit cards transaction processing and reconciliation
- Strong strategic / budget development, planning, and analytical ability
- Excellent Excel skills and Google Docs, a plus
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong people and leadership skills
- Familiarity with international accounting and currency exchange transactions
- Attention to detail
- Unquestionable integrity and work ethics
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced,and high transaction volume environment.
- Able to prioritize and balance competing deadlines.
As we are an internet-focused tech company, please note that we do manage adult-oriented content. This position does not directly involve working around such explicit material on a regular basis, but employees will likely notice content on a colleague’s screen or communicate with representatives in the adult entertainment industry. Therefore, it is imperative that the ideal candidate have no issue with this aspect of the business, please visit our website flirt 4 free. VS Media understands and respects that such content is not suitable for all applicants.
Compensation will include base salary and incentive bonus plan (after one year of employment). Full benefits package including health/dental/vision and an attractive 401k plan.
For consideration, please send along your resume, with cover and pay requirements.
AddressWestlake Village, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at VS Media