The Operations Manager’s responsibilities include but are not limited to implementing
quality concepts throughout the operational processes to make continuous improvements.
supervising records center/vault operations and delivery service; maintaining proper staffing; and
reaching specific operational benchmarks. Ensure truck fleet is safely maintained for drivers.
ESSESNTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Personnel Management – Candidate will be responsible for, in part, hiring job candidates,
training new/existing employees, enforcing company policies, and ensuring proper
· Quality tracking and improvement – Candidate will work with Area Vice President and
Director of Operations to improve the Company’s quality program
· Forecast Requirements – Responsible for budget control, budget reporting, and taking
corrective actions to maintain fiscal responsibility.
· Facilities/Equipment Maintenance – Responsible for maintaining clean and efficient
facilities including vehicle/equipment maintenance. Properly maintain and control the use
of currently available rack space and evaluate the need for additional racks.
· Inventory Control – Responsible for daily records center/vault operations. Includes the
auditing of daily paperwork, overseeing and reconciling daily vault inventories of critical
accounts. Conduct and supervise bay audits.
· Customer Service – Responsible for providing courteous and attentive treatment of all customers’ needs by presenting a professional and positive image when interacting with
customers in person and over the phone.
Competencies: · Problem solving skills · Experience in implementing quality concepts and practice in a service industry work environment · Detail-oriented work style · Organizational skills · Willing to take responsibilities for daily operations · Willing and able to do physical work when necessary · Commitment to being a key leader in disaster recovery environment and embracing the unique requirements of servicing both internal and external customers in such an environment. Work environment: Must be able to tolerate heat in the summer and cold in the winter.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb/balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch. Must be able to reach, handle, carry, and lift between 10 lbs. and up to 50 lbs. While performing job duties, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, read, and identify numbers for accurate order filling and receiving of material.
Education and eligibility requirements:
· Supervisory experience (3-5 years preferred)
· Valid driver’s license with clean MVR and clean background check
· High school diploma
· Forklift certification &
· Must pass drug screen
VRC CompaniesErlanger, KY
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.