Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
$16/hr + Benefits
Vital Records Control is a national leader in Records Management Solutions. Our innovative service solutions and world-class sales organization ensure solid, consistent growth, both for our company and our staff. We are always looking ahead to develop innovative new services to improve our customers' secure data management needs. To continue our growth, we have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Representative at our Reno, NV location.
This position is responsible for interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about services and handle/resolve complaints
ESSESNTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Train, explain tasks, and assist in the solution of customer problems.
- Answer incoming phone calls, faxes, emails and respond to customer’s requests.
- Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Handle complaints and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Key in new box information for all accounts.
- Data entry including making computerized location changes, assigning customers new departments in the computer, and sending computer input to printer for printouts.
- Responsible for taking paperwork from the “ready to be filed tray” and placing it in each customer’s folder.
- At the end of each month, responsible for storing the previous month’s files in VRC boxes.
- Work on special projects as required by Customer Service Manager or Director of Operations or as needs arise.
- Ability to work on a team including with the Customer Service Manager and Director of Operations to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Must have some computer knowledge.
- Must be able to work with internal office personnel, sales & development representatives, records center personnel, and management.
- Ability to work with external customers, potential customers, vendors, and suppliers.
- Able to retain knowledge of services lines, prices, and delivery times.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Flexible, spontaneous, and able to deal with the unexpected.
Work Environment: Must be able to tolerate heat in the summer and cold in the winter.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb/balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch. Must be able to reach, handle, carry, and lift between 10 lbs. and up to 50 lbs. While performing job duties, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, read, and identify numbers for accurate order filling and receiving of material.
Education and Eligibility Requirements:
- One (1) year experience.
- Knowledge and ability-English and grammar.
- Pleasant telephone voice/manner.
- Ability to operate simple office equipment sufficiently to perform the job.
- Typing skills (preferably 45-55 wpm) with 95 – 100% accuracy.
- Must have proven customer support experience.
- Must know 10-key by touch.
Other duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the applicant for this job. Activities, duties, and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice
Powered by JazzHR
VRC Companies, LLC.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?