Customer Experience Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Title: Customer Experience Representative
Location: 3940 Technology Dr. Maumee, OH 43537
Pay Range: $16-$17 hourly plus benefits and Hiring/Referral Bonus of $1K after 3 months/$2K after 6 months.
VRC is seeking an energetic and motivated Customer Experience Representative. Through phone and email correspondence, the role of the CXR is to provide our clients with exceptional experiences in scheduling service, responding to inquiries, and determining solutions for issues as they arise. This position is the voice of our business to our large customer base and CXR’s are committed to ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Providing accurate and friendly customer service in a timely manner
• Answering phones, emails, and online chats from new and existing customers
• Working closely with other departments, such as sales and operations to facilitate scheduling service
• Inputting, updating, and maintaining customer records in database
• Providing solutions for customer inquiries and issues
• Other projects as assigned
• Minimum 2 years + experience in customer service or call-center preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to communicate effectively- both written and verbal
• Strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and exercise good judgement with minimal supervision
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word & Excel and CRM Software
• Team-Oriented, Coachable and Reliable
VRC employs as an at-will capacity. This means that both the Company and its employees retain the right to end or terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without notice, and for any reason or for no reason at all.
VRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR
VRC Companies, LLC.
BusinessView all jobs at VRC Companies, LLC.