Agile Legal seeks a senior-level, corporate paralegal to work in our Middletown, DE office. This is a part-time to full-time position. The successful candidate must have hands-on, working knowledge of corporate transactions and deals including M&A, stock purchase and asset purchase transactions as well as corporate lifecycle management from formation through dissolution.
Minimum of 5 years of working experience (preferably in the corporate practice group of a law firm) required including:
- Solid working knowledge in drafting purchase agreements, reps and warranties, closing binders and agendas, disclosure schedules, due diligence support, resolutions, consents, minutes, stock transfer agreements, bylaws, articles, certificates, amendments, affidavits for all business entities.
- Preparing and filing articles, withdrawals, amendments, qualifications, dissolutions, articles of merger, annual reports, business certificates and financing statements in all states.
- Experience incorporating/forming, qualifying/registering, dissolving/cancelling, withdrawing, merging and converting all business entities including IRS documentation and minute book compilation, cap tables, maintenance and/or reconstruction for corporations, limited liability companies, limited partnerships and business trusts.
The position is primarily responsible for supporting Agile’s small law firms across the United States with corporate transactional support in addition to working with other members of Agile’s corporate team providing such services.
- Strong customer service and client relations
- Strong project management
- Solid computer skills and experience with MS Office products
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Attention to detail and thinking ahead
- Pride and integrity in your work product
- Professionalism and organization skills