Provides clerical and data entry support to the department. Maintains daily correspondence and documentation as assigned. Responsible for generating weekly and monthly departmental reports. Maintains, tracks, and reports on administrative functions as assigned. Assists department with special projects as needed.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Opens, sorts, reviews and stamps daily departmental mail and faxes.
- Generates specific reports
- Researches and coordinates the collection and analysis of data related to departmental responsibilities.
- Completes filing, data entry, logging of all departmental documentation and processes are assigned.
- Provides support for departmental committees/functions.
- Maintains a positive working environment and willing provides assistance as needed or directed without substantial deviation.
- Orders departmental supplies.
- Maintains department files in an orderly fashion.
- Photocopies business related materials and maintains training and reference binders.
- Assists with processing claims of low complexity on a daily basis.
- Other duties as assigned or when necessary to maintain efficient operations of the department and the Company as a whole.
- High school diploma
- One (1) year job-related experience
- Associates degree in related field
- Minimum one year experience in Managed Care