Working as part of a multidisciplinary team including sales, production, procurement, logistics and accounting departments. The Operations/Project Associate plays a crucial role coordinating all the various aspects to prepare the solution proposal that will respond to our customers’ needs.
Who we are
Growing rapidly, VOTI Detection has become a market-defining company for best in class X-ray security scanners. Based in Montreal, VOTI Detection brings innovative software and hardware solutions to markets facing dynamic and ever-changing threats. We are at the forefront of ushering change and innovation into a critical and fast-growing industry. VOTI Detection’s culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, great customer experience, and making a difference in the world. Our employees are encouraged to explore their creativity in an interdisciplinary fashion while applying their skills to addressing challenging and vital global security concerns. We are looking for talented, ambitious candidates who are searching for a challenge and thrive in fast paced environments. On top of that, we work with some pretty amazing clients – our scanners prevent theft at Amazon fulfillment centers, secure cruise ships for Carnival Cruise Line and control entry for every game and show at the iconic Madison Square Garden. If you are interested in being a part of the VOTI team, come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Understanding and clarifying our customers’ needs and getting all the information to complete the projects;
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules and budgets while meeting clients needs and budget;
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings;
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings;
- Determining project changes and developing project strategies;
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable;
- Acts as liaison between clients and internal teams;
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective;
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work experience
- Three years (3) experience as a Project Coordinator
- Able to communicate effectively with clients and internal teams, both oral and written
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Organized individual, with good time management skills, who consistently meets deadlines;
- Demonstrates good judgement, patient, curious and flexible;
- Able to multi-task and work on several projects simultaneously;
- Engaged in providing excellent customer service;
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and business acumen;
- Bilingual, English and French, written and spoken
- Competency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Knowledge of Jira / Confluence and asset.
- Access to group insurance benefits, including health and dental
- Employer RRSP matching contributions
- Monthly Companywide lunches
- Health & Wellness spending account to keep your mind & body sharp
- From Kickoff BBQ’s, team dinners and 5 a 7’s – we organize plenty of social events to help you unwind and keep the team connected
- Complimentary parking