- Posted: over a month ago
Vorto is on a mission to increase sustainability and create more jobs by making supply chains more efficient across the entire value chain. Through powerful AI technology, Vorto's autonomous supply chain platform seeks to reduce carbon emissions caused by supply chain transportation, improve the lives of approximately 3.5 million truck drivers and create more jobs across all players in B2B transactions. We operate in a very fast-paced and nimble environment that is highly focused on a team-first, accomplishment-oriented culture that is passionate about the organization's success. Our products have been developed by a world-class engineering team that simplifies complex business problems to a degree where adoption is effortless. We encourage you to visit our careers page and read this blog post to learn more about our culture.
About the Role
Are you passionate about leading operational excellence in an entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment? Are you yearning for an opportunity to utilize your creativity to grow a scaling process? We are looking for an Operations Manager to join us on our journey to facilitate a digital revolution in the B2B supply chain. We are a culture-first organization that works relentlessly to maintain our culture.
The Operations Manager will work with our operations and engineering teams to foster customer relationships through feature development, customer, and customer-vendor onboardings, account management and support operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads a team in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Provides strategy and a playbook for the team that aligns with overall company vision and objectives
- Leads the change management and adoption cycle of users which includes the delivery and articulation of Vortos value proposition to various customer stakeholders
- Trains and onboards users across a customers supply chain and logistics network
- Provides support to the customer, including development of support automation tools
- Liaise between customer users and Product team to for new feature evaluation
- Maintains relationships with customer stakeholders, including buyers, influencers, users, and their vendors
- Immerses yourself in the business & company strategy to understand our biggest opportunities for growth
- Works with both internal and external stakeholders to drive product partnerships and influence our product development roadmap to drive growth and differentiation
- Establishes KPIs and implement regular reporting to ensure measurement of strategic progress
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Prior experience in oil and gas, especially fracking operations is a must
- Proven track record of exceeding annual targets and KPIs
- Experience with Customer Change Management
- Proven ability to work cross functionally across customers operations, IT, supply chain, logistics and finance departments while supporting customer adoption
- Understanding of service-focused operations teams that support a group of customers whose operations are 24/7/365
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (outlook, excel, word)
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency in all projects and an ability to prioritize and re-prioritize as necessary.
- Ability to multi-task projects and required tasks in an organized fashion
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as self-motivated in individual projects
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written to all levels of the organization
- Associates or bachelors degree (B.A.)
- >1 years experience leading a team of 5 or more direct reports
- >3 years experience in Supply Chain / Logistics for large shippers or Supply Chain / Logistics technology
At Vorto we are committed to developing our employees and providing them exciting opportunities to grow and prosper in their careers.
We offer a competitive benefits package as well as numerous additional perks, including:
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Flex and Health Savings Plans
- Company-paid life and short-term disability insurance
- Company-paid parking or RTD pass
- Voluntary income protection benefits including Life, AD&D, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident Protection Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free or discounted legal program
- Product & Services Discount Program
- Modern office space in downtown Denver with daily coffee, tea, drinks & snacks
- We supply the industry's best hardware and productivity software
Vorto is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned.
BusinessView all jobs at VORTO