DOT & HSE Compliance Manager - Pittsburgh, PA region
VORTO Pittsburgh, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are building software which enables businesses to be more economically and environmentally sustainable by digitally transforming the supply chain. As the DOT & HSE Compliance Manager at VORTO you will help define a new paradigm within the trucking industry.
About the Role
We are looking for a DOT & HSE Compliance Manager to help us bring AI to supply chains in the worlds largest companies. Youll foster relationships with drivers and small trucking businesses to ensure unparalleled safety measures within the trucking industry. By working closely with our Fleet Managers, youll set a new safety standard and exceptional experience for drivers.
- Ensure state and national compliance with HSE/DOT regulations
- Ensure driver compliance with routes and regional requirements
- Incident investigation
- Direct driver training programs
- Tracking KPI for HSE Statistics
- Equipment Inspections
- Managing/Coordinating ELD accuracy
- PEC/Safeland Instructor Certification (Basic Instructor Certification is preferred)
- H2S Instructor Certification
- OSHA 10-hour Training
- DOT compliance certification
- Prior oil and gas, fleet truck compliance
- 50% travel into the field - company or leased vehicle provided
- Fluency in speaking and writing in Spanish, preferred but not required
At VORTO we are committed to developing our employees and providing them exciting opportunities to grow and prosper in their careers. We encourage you to visit our careers page and read this blog post to learn more about our culture.
We offer a competitive benefits package as well as numerous additional perks including:
- Competitive compensation package
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with matching
- Company paid life and short-term disability insurance
VORTO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned.
BusinessView all jobs at VORTO