Customer Service Representative
- $27 to $36 Hourly
Vortex Industries, the leading provider of high quality door installation, repair, and replacement, is looking to hire a confident Customer Service Representative to join our team. Due to our continued expansion and growth we are seeking an energetic, customer focused candidate who has excellent communication skills and comprehensive customer service background.
Due to our continued expansion and growth, we now have an opportunity for a full-time Customer Service Representative at our San Francisco Service Center.
- Handle incoming calls with customers requiring service and sales
- Work with the customer to understand their needs and schedule the appropriate service
- Gather information from the customer to make sure they are taken care of
- Guide customers to the best overall solution
- Represent the company in a professional manner with good customer service and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work with vendors and order materials needed for customer jobs
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Compensation and Benefits
- Hourly salary based on experience: $27.00 - $36.00
- Advancement opportunities
- Healthcare, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k retirement plan + company match
- Paid time off program
- 8 company paid holidays
- Regular shifts are available between Vortex business hours of 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM; Monday through Friday.
- Position requires you to be available to work in the office, not remotely
- High school diploma or General Education Degree required (GED)
- AA/BA preferred
- Two (2) - Four (4) years of customer service experience, or administrative background preferred
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision
- Must be able to work well with others in a team environment
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in a situation
- Knowledge of and familiar with computer use and possess excellent typing skills
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills
VORTEX INDUSTRIES, LLC
439 S Canal StreetSouth San Francisco, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.