VOMO Sales Coordinator
Location: McKinney, TX
Volunteer Mobilization (VOMO) is an exciting new start-up with a vision to help mobilize volunteers in churches, schools, nonprofits, businesses, and universities to make a difference in their community. Our web-based platform and mobile apps make it possible for our partner organizations to unleash their people to make a difference. They can easily discover opportunities, create their own projects all while creating a fun experience for church members to sign-up for the opportunities to serve that interest them. Our user-friendly tech solution is a tool to help our partner's behind the scenes in their calling to send out people to make a difference in their neighborhoods, communities and around the world.
We are looking for two passionate and hungry people to join our new VOMO Sales Coordinator Team. The Sales Coordinator is a person who is responsible for calling churches and setting up a 20-30 minute demo of our software with our Director of Partnerships.
Applicants must not be afraid to talk to people. They need to be passionate about sharing the vision and the mission of VOMO. If you have a love for sales and doing it for a good cause, please respond to this posting.
Duties of the VOMO Sales Coordinator include:
- Calling a list of potential Partners (churches, schools, nonprofits, businesses, universities, etc.) and VOMO Leads to schedule demos.
- Goal of making 10 calls per hour and scheduling 5-8 demos per day.
- Ensuring successful handoff to VOMO and Directors of Partnerships.
- Opportunities to grow into the role of Director of Partnerships, who is responsible for making online demos and presentations to our partners before passing them off to our Coaching Teams.
Requirements of the role:
- High School Degree. Bachelor’s degree would be preferred.
- Outgoing and enjoys connecting with people. Knowledge about nonprofit organizations and an ability to connect with their staff is helpful but not required.
- Self-motivated, and Strong worth ethic. Must be able to remain productive in a flexible work environment.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic about making a difference and passionate about Organizations being unleashed to make a difference.
- Desire for growth within the company.
VOMO Core Values:
- We Believe
- We Work Hard
- We Are Always Improving
- We Lead By Serving
- We Keep It Real
- We Have Fun
VOMO is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job Type: Full-time, in office in McKinney, TX.
- Benefits package included
- Dallas/Fort Worth Area
- Seniority Level: Entry Level Industry: Sales, Technology
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Sales