79 Cedar Swamp Road, Glen Cove, NY 11542
Restaurant / Hospitality Servers
LAID OFF? FURLOUGHED? SEEKING LUCRATIVE
Excellent Training & Benefits!
No Experience Necessary / Hiring NOW!
Volvo Cars Glen Cove is a great place to work and seeking to hire energetic and motivated Sales Associates. No experience is necessary. You will exceed customer's expectations from test drive to delivery with excellent training and support from our Management Team. Automotive sales is a lucrative field! The effort you put in equals the financial reward you receive.
Build a rewarding future as part of a growing company where your contributions matter! We welcome applicants from Industries such as Restaurants, Hospitality,Travel, Cell Phone Sales, Insurance, Real Estate, Students, etc. We value our employees and invest in their success! Upload your resume AND complete the assessment for immediate consideration. Walk in applicants are welcome.
Glen Cove Volvo is a premier dealer serving drivers throughout Sea Cliff, Oyster bay, Port Washington and Roslyn Heights. We believe culture makes a difference and strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers and community.
- $100K 'Plus' Income Potential
- Excellent, paid training for those new to auto sales
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Employee discounts on vehicles and service
- Career advancement opportunities
Responsibilities - Sales Associate:
- Greet customers and identify the type of vehicle that meets their needs
- Explain features and demonstrate vehicle operation on test drives
- Lead customers through proven selling steps that close deals
- Present sales pricing, explain financing options and complete paperwork
- Follow up with existing customers to encourage repeat and referral business
- Prospect for new customers
- Ensure every customer has a premium buying experience
Qualifications - Sales Associate:
- No experience is necessary - Excellent training is provided!
- An energetic and outgoing 'people person' that's motivated to succeed
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- A positive attitude, good work ethic and professional appearance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer