Leading technology company located in Ormond Beach is seeking a full-time Client Relationship Manager. In this role you will be working directly with the President, our Development teams, and our Operations Team. You will be responsible for learning our software products, building implementation and training support materials, as well as helping existing clients learn about new products they can leverage to help their business. Ideal candidate will be comfortable working in an environment with shifting priorities, and must be detail oriented. We feature a professional work environment and the opportunity to work on applications that really make a difference.
Tasks to Include:
- Develop implementation programs for our software products.
- Train clients how to use our products.
- Handle customer support calls.
- Coordinate and troubleshoot client complaints.
- Sell existing clients upgrades
Required skills & knowledge:
- Detail Oriented - Must pay attention to detail and have systems in place to keep yourself organized.
- Active Listening- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Time Management - Managing one’s own time and multiple concurrent tasks.
- Microsoft Office Suite– Basic knowledge of and experience working with Outlook, Word and Excel
- Salesforce CRM – Experience using Salesforce preferred
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Professionalism--Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year