- Posted: over a month ago
- $125 to $250 Daily
BARTENDER Job Description
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: ALL FOH Managers
Come join the Best Seafood Restaurant in Orlando!
We are currently looking for experienced, hard working and dedicated bartenders to help us continue to provide our guests with a "Flawless" dining experience.
We're looking for professional, high-energy, & creative Bartenders with excellent communication skills to serve classic & specialty cocktails to our guests . The Bartender will greet customers, learn about their preferences, answer questions, & recommend menu items, You will up sell items, utilize proper equipment and ingredients, and handle cleaning duties. Provide these services according to Big Fin's high standards and in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Properly clock in & out at the beginning & end of every shift.
- Maintains a neat & presentable appearance and good personal hygiene.
- Greets guests within one minute of arrival, provides menus and takes food and/or beverage orders.
- Requests and verifies proof of legal drinking age for all guests ordering alcoholic beverages who appear to be under the age of thirty.
- Responds to questions & suggestively sells by making food & beverage recommendations.
- Works together with fellow employees and management to ensure that the customers have the best Big Fin Seafood Kitchen experience possible.
- Prepares beverage orders for guests within two minutes of their order. Checks with guest(s) within two minutes each beverage/ course is delivered to them.
- Handles cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
- Sets up, maintains, restocks side work and closes bar and bar service window stations (glassware, ice, condiments, garnishes, liquor, napkins, cocktail straws, ashtrays, menus, etc.)
- Completes liquor requisition sheet in accordance with predetermined bar-par levels.
- Continually stocks bottled beer and wine.
- Continually cleans bar station by wiping down granite, service bar window, bar machinery and equipment, keeping the floor clean and mopped, etc.
- Continually clears away any unwanted dishes, glasses, and/or debris from bar top.
- Discontinues alcoholic service and/or informs MOD of potentially intoxicated guests.
- Places all liquor bottles on the bar top for completion of weekly liquor inventory or at request of manager.
- Accurately report co-workers hours when fulfilling the position as a ‘closing bartender’ (do not adjust any persons’ hours expect your own).
- Complete knowledge of the menu, liquor, beer, wine and recipes.
- Positive, engaging personality and professional appearance.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local liquor laws, TIPS certified is helpful
- Knowledge of, and adherence to, sanitation and safety laws.
- Computer competency.
- Able to work in a high energy and demanding environment. Able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for entire shift.
- Understand, perform and adhere to Big Fin Seafood Kitchen’s Responsible Beverage Service.
- Organizational, problem solving and leadership skills.
- Good sense of balance and able to lift, bend, kneel, stoop and wipe.
- Ability to transport up to 50 pounds on occasion and up to 35 pounds regularly.
- Able to interact verbally and listen attentively to guests, co-workers and Supervisors.
- Effective and professional oral communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Fine dining restaurant
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Every weekend
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- upscale dining: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bartending: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
8046 Via Dellagio WayOrlando, FL
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?