Work closely with the Project Manager to facilitate communication of project status and activities within the project management team and project staff. Assist the project manager in preparing comprehensive action plans. Track project status including resources, time frames and budgets for projects. Perform various coordinating tasks among team members, including schedule, cost, and risk management. Perform various administrative duties including maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries.
- Coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment and information
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors, and the project team to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Understand project trends and identify potential areas for improvement or concerns
- Ensuring that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves
- Accountable to project manager
Education & Certifications:
- Minimum Associate degree in technical field or equivalent experience preferred (3-5 years field experience)
- Fabrication and Construction, or related field experience desirable
Experience & Requirements:
- 2-3 years’ experience in project management / coordination roles
- Knowledgeable in Earned Value techniques
- Have excellent time management and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio
- Willingness to learn new applications outside of standard MS Office Suite
Ability to learn and grasp complicated concepts quickly.