Clinical Pathway Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Career Development Specialist is responsible for the coordination and monitoring of VNA’s pathway and new employee ambassador programs as well as serves as the site representative collaborating with educational institutions regarding clinical learning experiences with VNA Health Care.
1. The Career Development Specialist is responsible for the planning, coordination and administration of activities and operations of VNA’s pathway and ambassador programs as well as establishing and maintaining collaborations with educational institutions regarding clinical education partnerships and learning experiences.
2. Pursue, promote and maintain relationships with educational institutions regarding collaborations for clinical rotations as well as the promotion of employment with VNA to educational institutions.
3. Serves as the VNA contact for clinical placements to include, however, not limited to nurses, nurse practitioners and medical students.
4. Coordinates the planning, implementation, and evaluation of program goals and objectives for the pathway and ambassador programs.
5. Maintains and updates program policies and procedures for VNA’s Pathway and Ambassador Programs in collaboration with Human Resources.
6. Participates in the interview and candidate selection process regarding Pathway Program participation.
7. Monitors the status of Pathway Program participants as they progress through their academic program of study to ensure program goals are met and participants are on track for successful program completion.
8. Collaborates with Supervisors and Human Resources regarding Pathway Program completion for transitioning program participants into their new role at VNA.
9. Coordination of meetings between APNs and Physicians with Human Resources to promote employment with VNA upon graduation or completion of residency.
10. Facilitation of welcome to VNA for students to include QI&E requirements, tour and promotion of employment with VNA.
11. Maintain records and development of reports concerning ongoing program monitoring and effectiveness to include preparing reports for grant related programs as required.
12. Develops orientation schedules for new providers, and works with the Human Resources Department and other supervisors to develop orientation schedules for all other new staff as needed.
13. Provides orientation programs, as directed, for new employee quality improvement orientation, ambassador program and student orientations.
14. Coordination and monitoring of VNA’s Ambassador Program for new hires.
1. High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's Degree in business, health care, education, or related field preferred.
2. At least two years of related experience required.
3. Excellent customer service, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills required.
4. Ability to multitask and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment required.
5. Ability to demonstrate flexibility and accept and adapt to change.
6. Ability to work effective both independently and collaboratively as a part of a team.
7. Strong PC/Software experience to include Microsoft Office.
- Ability to communicate at all levels and to teach using different learning styles and methods (remotely, in-person, classroom style, one-on-one, etc.)
VNA Health Care
HealthcareView all jobs at VNA Health Care
Get fresh Career Development Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.